A Formspring question answered and polls added.

It seems like more of a request than a question though, but I answered it all the same. The caption being referred to can be seen here. http://sp2000tgcaptions.blogspot.com/2011/01/memory.html

Can you do more like the caption "memory" that involve moms


I can try. I've been thinking about doing more mother captions along with other captions involving subjects I've been meaning to do. If you want another in the style of "Memory" I'll see what I can do.

------------------

I'll try my best to make another one of those types of captions. As for anyone else wanting to see more of something, I've added three polls on the left that'll let me know what you all want to see more of. I hope I chose good topics to vote from. All three will close by the end of July.

0 comments:

Post a Comment